Achieving a Better Life Experience: MiABLE Savings Accounts for Individuals with Disabilities
Presented by R. Scott de Varona of the Michigan Department of Treasury
Monday, December 18th
7 – 8 p.m.
On My Own of Michigan’s office
Please join us to hear more about MiABLE tax-free savings accounts for individuals with disabilities. We’ll learn:
- the eligibility requirements for MiABLE accounts,
- how MiABLE can be used in conjunction with need-based financial aid like Medicaid and SSI,
- what MiABLE funds can be used for,
- if MiABLE may be right for your family, and
- how to open a MiABLE account.
There is no cost to attend.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Friday, December 15th.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Click here for directions to On My Own.