Thanks for considering On My Own of Michigan as the next step in your career!
We know a strong staff is what makes our work possible so we take great care in ensuring our team has the support they need to do their work well and live a healthy balance between work and home.
Here’s a look at just a few of the benefits our full-time employees enjoy:
- Competitive salaries, with opportunities for annual merit-based increases
- Generous paid leave programs including:
- seven weeks of paid time off given at the beginning of each fiscal year
- six weeks of additional paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child
- two weeks of additional paid time off for the death of an immediate family member
- six weeks of additional paid time off for a sabbatical every 7 years
- Generous health and wellness benefits (paid primarily by our organization) including:
- platinum-level medical
- platinum-level vision
- platinum-level dental
- short-term disability insurance
- long-term disability insurance
- life insurance
- professional development funding
We're not currently hiring but please check back again!