Thanks for considering On My Own of Michigan as the next step in your career!
We believe a strong and diverse staff is what makes our work better, and we take great care in ensuring our team has the resources needed to do that work well.
In addition, we believe in supporting a healthy work / life balance. We all have full lives outside of On My Own of Michigan, and we do our best to honor those commitments by offering schedule flexibility and generous benefits.
Here’s a look at just a few of the benefits our full-time employees enjoy as members of On My Own of Michigan:
- Competitive salaries, with opportunities for annual increases in accordance with job performance and budget availability
- Generous paid leave programs including:
- up to six weeks of paid time off at the beginning of each fiscal year
- up to four weeks of additional paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child
- up to two weeks of additional paid time off for the death of an immediate family member
- up to six weeks of additional paid time off for a sabbatical for high-performing staff who have been employed at On My Own of Michigan for at least 7 years
- Generous health and wellness benefits (paid primarily by our organization) including:
- short-term disability insurance
- long-term disability insurance
- life insurance
- professional development funding
We don't have any paid openings on our team right now, but please check back again soon!
If you're interested in volunteering to be a member of our Board of Trustees, check out the role description + requirements here.