We might be a little biased, but we think On My Own of Michigan is a great place to work.
We’re a tight-knit staff and take pride in our supportive and inclusive culture. We believe that a strong and diverse staff is what makes our work possible, and we take great care in ensuring our team has the resources we need to do that work well.
In addition, we believe in supporting a healthy work / life balance. We all have full lives outside of On My Own of Michigan, and we do our best to honor those commitments by offering schedule flexibility and generous benefits.
Here’s a look at just a few of the benefits our full-time employees enjoy as members of On My Own of Michigan:
- Competitive salaries, with opportunities for annual increases in accordance with job performance and OMO’s budget availability
- Generous paid leave programs including:
- up to 240 hours of paid time off at the beginning of each fiscal year
- up to 160 hours of additional paid time off for the birth or adoption of a child
- up to 80 hours of additional paid time off for the death of an immediate family member
- up to 240 hours of additional paid time off for a sabbatical for high-performing staff who have been employed at OMO for at least 7 years
- Generous health and wellness benefits (paid primarily by our organization) including:
- short-term disability insurance
- long-term disability insurance
- life insurance
- professional development funding
- Participating in free fun activities with our co-workers each quarter
- Being part of a safe, inclusive culture with a supportive team behind us
- Being part of a CARF accredited organization that prides itself on excellence and continuous improvement