Join our community of passionate volunteers to help our members achieve their dreams of living independently.
From teaching a skill-building workshop to helping our management team solve organizational challenges, we have a range of in-person and virtual volunteer opportunities to fit your passions, talents and desires to give back.
Our current volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- planning and teaching skill-building workshops
- writing member stories to share with our supporters
- completing research on potential funders
- creating presentation materials
- creating marketing materials
- completing in-office organization projects
If you're interested in being considered for our current volunteer opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us!