Join our community of passionate volunteers to help our members achieve their dreams of living independently.
From teaching a skill-building workshop to helping our management team solve organizational challenges, we have a range of in-person and virtual volunteer opportunities to fit your passions, talents and desires to give back.
Our current volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- planning and teaching skill-building workshops
- writing member stories to share with our supporters
- completing research on potential funders
- creating presentation materials
- creating marketing materials
- completing in-office organization projects
If you're interested in being considered for our current volunteer opportunities, please complete our volunteer interest form below.
After reviewing your submission, we’ll get in touch with you to discuss next steps.
We look forward to having you join us!